In the past, slaughterhouse waste byproducts were often regarded as waste and are disposed of accordingly. Today, attention is focused on obtaining animal fats and animal protein from these byproducts. To achieve this, modern methods of centrifugal clarification and separation technologies were used in the waste treatment progress.
Centrifuges are used in the following applications:
- Hydrolysis of slaughterhouse byproducts
- Obtaining animal fats and animal proteins
- Fat renderings for processing slaughterhouse byproducts suitable for food use
- Animal carcass recycling systems for fat separation and fat clarification
- Three-phase separation of flotation slurries
- Processing of animal blood into blood meal