Olive oil is oil that is pressed from olives, the fruits of the olive tree. And this oil, part of the Mediterranean diet, is a traditional fat that has been a dietary staple for some of the world’s healthiest populations.
In olive oil manufacture, what counts is high yield, outstanding quality as well as low process and energy costs. This can only be achieved by using a centrifuge to extract the olive oil.
- Very low fresh water consumption and a small amount of resulting wastewater
- First-class oil quality and a high yield of raw materials
- Low use of personnel because of continuous and automatic operation
- Low energy and process costs
- Long service life of the machines and comparatively low maintenance requirements